Who said read read read?
Quote by William Faulkner: “Read, read, read.
Why do we read book quotes?
The 100 Best Quotes About Reading
- “A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies . . .
- “Until I feared I would lose it, I never loved to read.
- “Never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them.” –
- “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.” –
How can we read more effectively?
How to read more effectively
- Set up yourself up to succeed. If you assume a reading speed of 350 words per minute, it would require just 20 minutes of reading per day to read roughly a book each week.
- Triage and curation are important.
- Find the right reading strategy.
- Remembering what you read.
- Understand the psychology behind reading.
10 Oct 2017
What are the benefits of reading?
10 Benefits of Reading: Why You Should Read Every Day
- Mental Stimulation.
- Stress Reduction.
- Vocabulary Expansion.
- Memory Improvement.
- Stronger Analytical Thinking Skills.
- Improved Focus and Concentration.
- Better Writing Skills.
18 Aug 2016