Here are Amazon’s biggest competitors and their respective industries:
- Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) (cloud computing)
- eBay (e-commerce, marketplace)
- Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX) (video streaming)
- Etsy (NASDAQ:ETSY) (e-commerce)
- UPS (NYSE:UPS) (logistics, delivery)
- FedEx (NYSE:FDX) (logistics, delivery)
5 Aug 2019
Who is Amazon’s top competitor?
Top Amazon Competitors
- The following are the top Amazon Competitors.
- Amazon Competitors In E-commerce Segment.
- 1) Alibaba.
- 2) Walmart.
- 3) Otto.
- 4) JD.
- 5) Priceline.
- 6) eBay.
13 Jun 2018
Who are Amazon’s competitors case study?
Who are Amazon’s competitors? Amazon‟s Competitors include Barnes & Noble.com, C ampusi.com and Ebay.com.
Who are AWS competitors?
The main competitors of the AWS support services in the market are: Microsoft Azure. Google Cloud Platform. IBM.1 Aug 2017
Are Amazon and Google competitors?
Google’s (GOOG) direct competitor across the Internet is Amazon (AMZN), and the competition between these two Internet companies has only become more intense in the past few years. Many people consider Google a search engine first and an email provider and ad seller through its AdWords program second.29 Oct 2018