Here are several top textbook sites for buying or renting cheap college books online.
- Chegg. Chegg is a wonderful site for finding affordable college books online.
Where should I buy my college textbooks?
The 7 Best Sites for Scoring Cheap Textbooks
- Chegg. For those who prefer renting books to purchasing them, Chegg is worth checking out.
- Campus Book Rentals. Campus Book Rentals is another textbook rental site that’s good for those students who may normally shy away from renting their textbooks.
- Better World Books.
Where can I find college textbooks online for free?
9 Fantastic Websites that Offer Free College Textbooks
- Open Textbook Library.
- Saylor Academy.
- Textbook Revolution.
- Online Mathematics Textbooks.
- Project Gutenberg.
Where can I find cheap college textbooks?
Buying On The Cheap
- Ebay.com. Bid on auctions or Buy It Now!
- AbeBooks.com. This site sells both new and used textbooks.
- Better World Books. If you’re feeling charitable, Better World Books accepts used book donations to eliminate trash and resells them at a discount.
Is it better to rent or buy college textbooks?
Typically, buyback programs don’t offer you as much money for your books. So something you purchased for $75 might sell for $20 at the end of the semester. Since you own the book, though, you also have the option to keep it for future reference or sell online. Renting textbooks is much cheaper than purchasing books.