- Bookscouter.com. Bookscouter.com is a website that helps you streamline the process of finding the best price, online, for your book.
- Amazon.com (as Third-Party Seller) There are two ways to sell books on Amazon.
- Sell Back Your Book.
- Half Price Books Stores.
- Yard Sales & Garage Sales.
Where can I sell my books locally?
We’ve got options for selling textbooks, as well as hardcovers and paperbacks.
- BookScouter. I like to start with BookScouter.com.
- Half Price Books.
- Powell’s Books.
- Online Buy Back Programs.
- Your local indie.
Where can I sell my books for the most money?
Best Websites to Sell Your Textbooks
- BookScouter. BookScouter might be the best website to sell textbooks for the most money because it compares the prices of 38 vendors at once.
Can you sell books on ThriftBooks?
Just plug their ISBNs into bookscouter.com, and it will show you how much 50+ online book buyers are willing to pay for them. They even have a free mobile app that you can download. That’s handy if you want to check thrift stores, yard sales and estate sales for books that you can resell at a profit.
Where can I sell my old textbooks?
Best Places to Sell Textbooks Online
- Decluttr. Decluttr is not just a place to sell used books online – they will also buy video games, CDs, textbooks, DVDs, gaming consoles, and even your old smartphone.
What can I sell to make money?
Here are 10 things you can sell to make money today.
- Books. You probably won’t get rich selling old books online.
- Gift cards. Unwanted gift cards can be turned into cash.
- Furniture. Make more space and cash by selling old furniture.
- Sports equipment.
- Disney VHS tapes.
- Scrap metal.
- Kids toys.
Where can I take old clothes for money?
In-Person Places You Can Sell Used Clothes for Cash
- Facebook Marketplace.
- Plato’s Closet.
- Buffalo Exchange.
- Clothes Mentor.
- Uptown Cheapskate.
- Local Consignment Shops.
- Have a Garage Sale.