9 Fantastic Websites that Offer Free College Textbooks
- Bookboon. Bookboon.
- OpenStax. OpenStax.
- Open Textbook Library. Open Textbook Library.
- Saylor Academy. Saylor Academy.
- IntechOpen. IntechOpen.
- Textbook Revolution. Textbook Revolution.
- Online Mathematics Textbooks. Online Mathematics Textbooks.
- Project Gutenberg. Project Gutenberg.
What is the cheapest way to get college textbooks?
7 Tricks To Save Big Bucks On College Textbooks
- Start with a Search Tool. The starting point is to use a free online search tool to compare prices, like this search tool.
- Buy Used. Buying a used textbook is the easiest and quickest way to save money.
- Rent. Another option is to rent textbooks.
- Go Electronic.
- Visit the Library.
- Check with Your School.
Where is the best place to sell your college textbooks?
If you’ve decided to look at some online options, below are the best places to sell textbooks. Make sure to check a few of these websites and compare prices to ensure you get a good deal.
Best Places to Sell Textbooks Online
What college students spend on textbooks?
That allowed students to spend as little as $31 per course on materials, compared to a national average of $153 per course, according to the study. Over the course of a year, the average college student spends more than $1,200 on books and materials, according to the College Board.
Can you get college textbooks at the library?
Some libraries have reserve copies of common textbooks that you can use for a few hours at a time, which can help if you don’t have your own copy. Librarians are also experts at finding alternatives, so even if they don’t have your book, they can help you look for other library materials on the same topic.