- Where is the cheapest place to buy college textbooks?
- Where can I find cheap textbooks?
- Where can I find cheap college books?
- Where can I find college textbooks online for free?
- Where can I find free textbooks?
- Where can I download textbooks for free?
- Where can I sell old textbooks?
- Why are college textbooks so expensive?
- Where can I sell my textbooks for the most money?
- Where can I get PDF textbooks for free?
- Are PDF textbooks legal?
- Why do textbooks cost so much?
- Does Amazon rent college textbooks?
- Are college textbooks expensive?
- Are all college students broke?
Where is the cheapest place to buy college textbooks?
Here are several top textbook sites for buying or renting cheap college books online.
- Chegg. Chegg is a wonderful site for finding affordable college books online.
Where can I find cheap textbooks?
The 8 Best Sites for Scoring Cheap Textbooks
- Chegg. For those who prefer renting books to purchasing them, Chegg is worth checking out.
- Campus Book Rentals.
- Better World Books.
Where can I find cheap college books?
Buying On The Cheap
- Ebay.com. Bid on auctions or Buy It Now!
- AbeBooks.com. This site sells both new and used textbooks.
- Better World Books. If you’re feeling charitable, Better World Books accepts used book donations to eliminate trash and resells them at a discount.
Where can I find college textbooks online for free?
9 Fantastic Websites that Offer Free College Textbooks
- Open Textbook Library.
- Saylor Academy.
- Textbook Revolution.
- Online Mathematics Textbooks.
- Project Gutenberg.
Where can I find free textbooks?
The Price is Right: 11 Excellent Sites for Free Digital Textbooks
- Bookboon.com. Here’s a source for free textbooks in PDF form that focus primarily on accounting, economics, engineering, IT, marketing, and management.
- California Learning Resource Network (CLRN)
- College Open Textbook Collaborative.
- The Global Text Project.
- Open Education Group.
Where can I download textbooks for free?
7 websites to download books in PDF
- Library Genesis. Library Genesis is where you can search for millions of books and articles.
- Bookboon.com. Another free PDF website to grab eBooks and textbooks is BookBoon.com.
- Free Computer Books.
- CALAMEO PDF DOWNLOADER.
Where can I sell old textbooks?
We’ve got options for selling textbooks, as well as hardcovers and paperbacks.
- BookScouter. I like to start with BookScouter.com.
- Half Price Books.
- Powell’s Books.
- Online Buy Back Programs.
- Your local indie.
Why are college textbooks so expensive?
Textbooks are costly because publishers release expensive new editions each year, undermining the used-book market, says Alex Neal, CEO of Campusbooks.com. “Since the publishers don’t make any money off used-book sales, their business model is to make the old editions obsolete and force you to buy a new book,” he says.
Where can I sell my textbooks for the most money?
Best Websites to Sell Your Textbooks
- BookScouter. BookScouter might be the best website to sell textbooks for the most money because it compares the prices of 38 vendors at once.
Where can I get PDF textbooks for free?
Here’s a list of 11 places where you can find a wealth of free e-books (yes, free e-books!).
- Google eBookstore. The Google eBookstore offers an entire section of free e-books to download.
- Project Gutenberg.
- Open Library.
- Internet Archive.
- Free eBooks.
Are PDF textbooks legal?
It is however, illegal to use pdf files of copyright protected books. There are many free books available in PDF format; it is perfectly legal to download and read them.
Why do textbooks cost so much?
Lack of used textbooks: Publishers make no money when too many used books are in circulation. As a consequence, they will often release new editions every few years in order to make the used books obsolete. The cost of this practice is offset by the high price students pay for books.
Does Amazon rent college textbooks?
When you come to Amazon.com, you can save money by buying cheap new and used textbooks and by renting textbooks for college. You can also enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping on millions of items, including cheap college textbooks, when you join Prime Student.
Are college textbooks expensive?
Over the course of a year, the average college student spends more than $1,200 on books and materials, according to the College Board. Of course, the problem with the high and rapidly rising cost of textbooks isn’t new.
Are all college students broke?
Most College Students Go Broke At Least One Semester. More than three-quarters of college seniors (77 percent) reported that they had run out of money during their time at school, compared with 69 percent of juniors, 67 percent of sophomores and 52 percent of freshman.