Reading Kindle Books
- But remember, just because the book is visible in the carousel when you open your kindle App, it doesn’t mean that it is stored on your device.
- \Internal storage\Android\data\com.amazon.kindle\files\ or \sdvard\Android\data\com.amazon.kindle\files\
Can I see my Kindle books on my computer?
You can access Kindle books on your computer using either the Kindle Cloud Reader or Kindle Desktop App. The Cloud Reader allows you to read books from any device with an Internet connection. In comparison, the Desktop App only allows you to read books from one computer, but you can read those books while offline.
Where are Kindle books stored on Mac 2019?
1 Answer. Using Kindle v1.17.0, Kindle content is stored in the location set under Kindle menu > Preferences > General tab > Content Folder.
How do I find Mobi files on my Kindle?
How to open a Mobi file on a Kindle – Part Two
- Download the Mobi file to your computer.
- Go to Amazon’s website and log in to your account.
- Click on Your Account and then scroll down to the Digital Content section and select Manage Your Kindle or Manage your Content and Devices (see right).
- Select Personal Document Settings.