The notes created in OS X can be found in GMail under the label “Notes”.
If you create a folder with [name] in OS X Notes app, the notes will be synced to Google Inbox unbundled label “Notes/name”.
In you enable the sync, the notes are saved as “Sent mails” in Gmail.16 Feb 2016
How do I access my notes on Gmail?
Enable Notes Under Gmail
Now to sync data from the Notes app to Gmail, you need to enable the Gmail sync. To do so, go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts. Tap on Gmail. Turn on the toggle present next to Notes.22 May 2019
How do I recover my notes from Gmail?
After deleting a note, you have seven days to recover it. On your computer, go to https://keep.google.com/.
Recover deleted notes
- In the top-left corner, click Menu Trash .
- Click a note to open it.
- To move a note out of the trash, open it and click More Restore.
Where are my notes stored?
You’ll find it in your home Library at ~/Library/Containers/com.apple.Notes/Data/Library/Notes/. To go there, enter the path string in the Finder’s Go to Folder window; this works whether or not the Library folder is invisible on your Mac. Notes data are stored in the files in this Library subfolder.18 Jul 2014
How do I recover iPhone notes from Gmail?
It is a great idea to sync and save iPhone notes in Gmail.
- In your iPhone, go to “Settings” and navigate to “Notes”, tap on it.
- Tap “Account” and choose “Add Account”, select “Gmail”. Type your account username and password.
- Toggle on “Notes” and then tap “Save”, the notes will be synchronized between iPhone and Gmail.
20 Oct 2016