Here are the best ebook readers and Kindles in 2019:
- Best ebook reader overall: Kindle Oasis.
- Best 8-inch ebook reader: Kobo Forma.
- Best waterproof ebook reader: Kobo Aura H2O Edition 2.
- Best waterproof mid-range Kindle: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite.
- Best budget Kindle: Amazon’s cheapest Kindle.
Which e reader is best?
- Kindle Paperwhite – 2019’s Best E-Reader to Buy.
- Kobo Aura H2O – Best Waterproof Ereader.
- Kindle Voyage – Ereader for the Professional.
- Kobo Aura One – Best Ereader For the Eye.
- Kindle Oasis – Best High-end Ereader.
- NOOK Glowlight Plus – Best Android Ebook Reading Device.
What is the best Kindle to buy 2019?
The entry-level Amazon Kindle is the best Kindle you can by right now, with a great balance of features and price. Launched in March 2019, its new feature was the inclusion of a back-light for just $89.99 (£69.99, AU$124), which now means Amazon’s entire Kindle line come with illumination.
Which Kindle is easiest on the eyes?
The Amazon Kindle is the world’s most popular e-reader and in all of their marketing material it says the display is easy on the eyes, allowing you to read for hours at a time.
Is an e reader worth it?
After all, e-readers aren’t powerhouse devices. If you buy one, it could last for years, giving you no real reason to upgrade. However, data suggests that e-reader ownership dropped precipitously. For what it’s worth, Amazon doesn’t seem concerned about the future of e-ink readers.