What programs can open a PDF file?
Download Adobe Reader.
This is a free program that can open PDF files so that you can read them.
Adobe Reader can be downloaded from get.adobe.com/reader/ .
How do I open PDF files in Windows 10?
Using the Settings app
- Open Settings.
- Click on Apps.
- Click on Default apps.
- Click the Choose default apps by file type link.
- Scroll down and find .pdf (PDF File), and click the button on the right side, which is likely to read “Microsoft Edge.”
- Select your app from the list to set it as the new default.
What is the best program to open PDF files?
10 Best PDF Readers for Windows 10, 8.1, and 7
- SumatraPDF. SumatraPDF is an open source and lightweight PDF reader software that you can install and use on your Windows computer.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
- Nitro Reader.
- Foxit reader.
- Slim PDF.
- Expert PDF Reader.
- Javelin PDF Reader.
- PDF-XChange Editor.
What is a PDF file and how do I open it?
What Is a PDF File (and How Do I Open One)?
- A file with the .pdf file extension is a Portable Document Format (PDF) file.
- Adobe’s Acrobat Reader is the official tool for reading PDFs.
- Of course, there are also third-party apps for viewing PDF files, some of which are faster and less bloated than Adobe Reader.