How to Fix A Kindle Ebook That’s Not Downloading: 6 Ways
- Shut Down and Restart Your Kindle.
- Disconnect and Reconnect back Your Wireless Connection.
- Delete and Redownload Your App or Book.
- Manage Your Content and Devices setting.
- Check Your Digital Orders.
- Contact Amazon or Comment Below.
Why are my books not downloading on my Kindle?
If you continue to experience problems downloading a Kindle book or app, here are some tips to try: 1. Go to the Manage Your Content and Devices page at Amazon to find the ebook or app that won’t download and select the “Actions” field to choose to “Deliver” the title to a specific device.
How do you download books onto a Kindle?
Method 2 Downloading a Previously Purchased Book on a Kindle
- Connect your Kindle to the internet. Your Kindle must be online to download books.
- Tap the Store icon. It’s the shopping card on the Kindle home screen.
- Tap the Home icon.
- Tap My Library.
- Tap All.
- Tap a book to download it.
Why is my Kindle not working?
Press and hold down the power button for 20 seconds or longer. Then turn the device back on by hitting the power button again. If this doesn’t work the first time, you can try holding the button down for 30 seconds or longer. Most of the time, this will be all you have to do to make the Kindle Fire work again.