BookBub features are more competitive than ever.
Now it’s closer to 1 in 20 (5%).
The cost has gone up as well: on average, a promotion for a book priced at $0.99 costs $561.
Some categories cost over $1,000.
Is BookBub really free?
Join to access our best free and discounted ebooks.
BookBub is a free service that helps you discover books you’ll love through unbeatable deals, handpicked recommendations, and updates from your favorite authors. BookBub doesn’t actually sell books.
How do I get my book on BookBub?
How to apply for a BookBub deal:
- Go to BookBub.com and scroll down to the bottom of the homepage.
- Click on “Submit New Deal” under the Publishers and Authors column on the footer.
- Fill out the form, including the price drop, dates, and Amazon links.
- Add your comments (highly recommended).
What is a good CTR on BookBub ads?
At present, the BookBub CPC option is saying that other partners are on average bidding $0.30-$1.00 per click while on the CPM (cost per 1,000 impressions) the average bid is $7.29-$12.15 (which seems high to me). Goodreads has an advertising programme for authors which charges a flat rate of $0.50 per click.
How do I get more followers on BookBub?
Publishers and agents, click here to email this post to your authors and help them get more followers.
- Encourage follows in your books’ back matter.
- Add a BookBub follow button to your website.
- Add a call-to-action to your newsletter.
- Recommend books on BookBub.
- Invite your existing community to follow you.
How long do BookBub deals last?
BookBub sends a daily e-mail of curated discount e-books to millions of subscribers. The books featured in these daily deals sell thousands of copies within 1-2 days, propelling them to the top of the Amazon bestseller lists in their categories.
How good is BookBub?
A good book is very fast to read. BookBub helps him to enjoy reading with very little money. “BookBub is completely free to use, it sends you email every day with a collection of books for you to choose from. This is a great opportunity to try new authors.
How does BookBub make money?
How Does BookBub Work? You create a free account, which was pretty painless by my standards, then indicate the device you use to read ebooks and choose your favorite genres. Publishers pay a fee to submit their books to BookBub and be included in the daily email. Lucky for us, the service is free for readers.
Does BookBub have audiobooks?
Today we are thrilled to announce that BookBub is entering the exciting world of audiobooks! Chirp offers consumers a fresh selection of limited-time audiobook deals every day that they can purchase à la carte directly from the site.
How do I run an ad on BookBub?
This tutorial will walk you through all of the steps to set up a BookBub Ads campaign.
- Step 1: Log in to your dashboard.
- Step 2: Create a new ad.
- Step 3: Design your ad creative.
- Step 4: Set the click-through link(s)
- Step 5: Set your audience targeting.
- Step 6: Set a schedule and budget.
- Step 7: Set your bid.