- How can I see my friends activity log?
- How do you see recent activity on Facebook on Iphone?
- How do you see views on Facebook Mobile?
- How do I clear my activity log on Facebook 2019?
- Can I see my friends Activity Log on Facebook?
- How can I see my friends Activity Log on Facebook?
- Can you see recent activity on Facebook?
- How do you check activity log on iPhone?
- How do you see recent activity on iPhone?
- How can I check who views my Facebook?
- How do I see how others see my Facebook?
- How others see my Facebook mobile app?
- Can you clear Facebook Activity Log?
- How do I clear my activity log on Facebook Android?
- How do I turn off my activity log on Facebook?
To view your activity log: Tap.
Tap your name and profile picture at the top of the menu to view your profile.
Tap Activity Log below your cover photo.
How can I see my friends activity log?
Click on your friend’s name on the cover photo to return to the main timeline page and scroll down to the Recent Activity box, which may include notifications of recent likes. Click “More recent activity” to see if any older stories are available.
How do you see recent activity on Facebook on Iphone?
How to view your Facebook activity log with Facebook for iOS
- Launch the Facebook app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- In the bottom menu, tap on More.
- Now tap on your name at the top in order to go to your profile.
- In the section with all the blocks containing your info (Friends, About, etc), scroll to the left all the way to the end.
- Now tap on Activity Log.
How do you see views on Facebook Mobile?
You can see what your profile looks like to people on Facebook you’re not friends with. To use View As: From your News Feed, click your name in the top left. Click View As at the bottom of your cover photo.
How do I clear my activity log on Facebook 2019?
Open your Activity Log, click More, and then select Search History from the left column. Click next to the search entry you want to remove. Click Delete. Click Remove Search to confirm your decision.
Can I see my friends Activity Log on Facebook?
“Activity Log” is only visible to the owner of the Timeline/profile page, no one else can see it. Your friends’ activities on Facebook will appear in different places like the news feed, sidebar ticker (likes, mentions and comments) and their timeline. You’ll be login to the Facebook account.
How can I see my friends Activity Log on Facebook?
Click “More” and then “Likes” to view content liked by the user. You can easily see the people people activity on Facebook by login to your Facebook account. Login to the facebook account and select the person that you want to check activity and go to the person profile page.
Can you see recent activity on Facebook?
Viewing your Recent Activity on Facebook (Desktop Version)
Go to your Facebook Timeline by clicking on your display picture (DP). 3. At the bottom of your cover photo, locate and click activity log. All your liked, commented and shared posts are displayed here.
How do you check activity log on iPhone?
To navigate to the activity log first tap on the profile icon.
- Next, select the Settings icon.
- Within this page you will see where your Activity Log.
- The Activity Log page will now display all the activity on your entire account, listed in chronological order.
How do you see recent activity on iPhone?
Double-tap the “Home” button to open the list of most recently used applications on your iPhone. Swipe to the left and right to view the recently used applications, as only four applications display onscreen at one time.
How can I check who views my Facebook?
Suggested clip 111 seconds
How to See Who Has Viewed Your Facebook Profile Most – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I see how others see my Facebook?
If you want to see how your profile looks to a specific Facebook friend, click the “View as Specific Person” text at the very top of the screen and enter his or her name. You will then see your profile through their eyes.
How others see my Facebook mobile app?
- Step 1: Go to Settings. Click the expand button (shaped like an upside-down triangle) to get to settings, the second-to-the-last option from the dropdown menu.
- Step 2: Go to Timeline and Tagging.
- Step 3: Click “View As”
- Step 4: Click “View as Specific Person”
Can you clear Facebook Activity Log?
Found this on FB, Open your activity log, click More, and then select Search from the left column. Click next to the search entry you want to remove. Click Delete.
How do I clear my activity log on Facebook Android?
You’ll need to go to your profile, or timeline. While there, scroll the About, Friends, and Photos thumbnails over until you see an Activity Log thumbnail. Once you select Activity Log, you’ll be able to view, edit, or delete any unwanted activity from your timeline by tapping on the arrow next to the item.
How do I turn off my activity log on Facebook?
- Go to your activity log.
- Find the story you’re looking for.
- The audience selector below the story shows you who the story is shared with.
- Click Delete or Hide From Timeline below certain stories to delete or hide them from your timeline.