- Where is the Activity Log on Facebook on iPhone?
- How do I find Activity Log on Facebook app?
- Where is the activity log on iPhone?
- How do I clear my activity log on Facebook 2019?
- How do I get to my activity log on Facebook?
- Can I see my friends Activity Log on Facebook?
- How do you see views on Facebook Mobile?
- What is the Activity Log on Facebook?
- How can I see a Friends recent activity on Facebook?
- How do I clear my Facebook activity log?
- How do I clear my activity log on my Iphone?
- How do you hide your Activity Log on Facebook?
- How do you check your Facebook history?
- How can I see who deleted my post on Facebook?
- Where are visitor posts on Facebook?
Where is the Activity Log on Facebook on iPhone?
How to view your Facebook activity log with Facebook for iOS
- Launch the Facebook app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- In the bottom menu, tap on More.
- Now tap on your name at the top in order to go to your profile.
- In the section with all the blocks containing your info (Friends, About, etc), scroll to the left all the way to the end.
- Now tap on Activity Log.
How do I find Activity Log on Facebook app?
To view your activity log:
- Go to your profile by clicking your name or profile picture at the top of Facebook.
- Click Activity Log below your cover photo.
- To filter results by types of activity, use the options on the left side of your Activity Log (such as Posts You’re Tagged In)
Where is the activity log on iPhone?
To navigate to the activity log first tap on the profile icon. Within this page you will see where your Activity Log. Tap here to continue. The Activity Log page will now display all the activity on your entire account, listed in chronological order.
How do I clear my activity log on Facebook 2019?
Open your Activity Log, click More, and then select Search History from the left column. Click next to the search entry you want to remove. Click Delete. Click Remove Search to confirm your decision.
How do I get to my activity log on Facebook?
Only people who help manage your Page can see the activity log. To view your Page’s activity log: Click Settings at the top of your Page. Click Activity Log in the left column.
Can I see my friends Activity Log on Facebook?
“Activity Log” is only visible to the owner of the Timeline/profile page, no one else can see it. Your friends’ activities on Facebook will appear in different places like the news feed, sidebar ticker (likes, mentions and comments) and their timeline. You’ll be login to the Facebook account.
How do you see views on Facebook Mobile?
You can see what your profile looks like to people on Facebook you’re not friends with. To use View As: From your News Feed, click your name in the top left. Click View As at the bottom of your cover photo.
What is the Activity Log on Facebook?
What is the Facebook Activity Log? The Facebook Activity Log is where you find all of your posts and activity, starting from today to the very beginning of your Facebook history. Scroll through posts, tagged photos, and any friends you have added along the way.
How can I see a Friends recent activity on Facebook?
Click on your friend’s name on the cover photo to return to the main timeline page and scroll down to the Recent Activity box, which may include notifications of recent likes. Click “More recent activity” to see if any older stories are available.
How do I clear my Facebook activity log?
Go to activity log from your timeline or profile. And you can choose activity you want to delete or hide it from your timeline.
Found this on FB,
- Open your activity log, click More, and then select Search from the left column.
- Click next to the search entry you want to remove.
- Click Delete.
How do I clear my activity log on my Iphone?
You’ll need to go to your profile, or timeline. While there, scroll the About, Friends, and Photos thumbnails over until you see an Activity Log thumbnail. Once you select Activity Log, you’ll be able to view, edit, or delete any unwanted activity from your timeline by tapping on the arrow next to the item.
How do you hide your Activity Log on Facebook?
Facebook. How do I use my activity log to hide or remove stories?
- Go to your activity log.
- Find the story you’re looking for.
- The audience selector below the story shows you who the story is shared with.
- Click Delete or Hide From Timeline below certain stories to delete or hide them from your timeline.
How do you check your Facebook history?
Click the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of Facebook, and head to Activity Log. from there, click the “More” button in the left sidebar to reveal the “Search” option. Click on it to view your search history.
How can I see who deleted my post on Facebook?
If you have a page administrator role on your page you can see the name of other admins/Content Creators who posted a post on your page however if the post is deleted then facebook doesn’t provide any feature to check the name of the admin who deleted the posts.
Where are visitor posts on Facebook?
If you allow visitors to publish on your Page, their posts can appear in the Visitor Posts section after you click Posts on the left side of your Page. If you allow photo and video posts, posts by others can also appear in the Photos and Videos sections of your Page.