Access Your Kindle Library
- From the left panel on the Home screen, tap Books, Newsstand, or Audiobooks, or tap the icon from the app grid or carousel to view specific content in your Kindle Library.
- Tap a title to download it to your phone.
- Access the right panel to view recommendations based on your recently purchased content.
Where are my Amazon Kindle books stored?
Reading Kindle Books
- But remember, just because the book is visible in the carousel when you open your kindle App, it doesn’t mean that it is stored on your device.
- \Internal storage\Android\data\com.amazon.kindle\files\ or \sdvard\Android\data\com.amazon.kindle\files\
Can I see my Kindle books on my computer?
You can access Kindle books on your computer using either the Kindle Cloud Reader or Kindle Desktop App. The Cloud Reader allows you to read books from any device with an Internet connection. In comparison, the Desktop App only allows you to read books from one computer, but you can read those books while offline.
How do I connect my Kindle to the library?
Go to the website of your local public library and search for Kindle books / eBooks. At checkout, sign in to your Amazon account, and select the Fire tablet, Kindle e-reader, or supported Kindle reading app to send the book to. Connect your device to Wi-Fi and download the title from the Archived Items or Cloud.