Method 1: Copying Files to iCloud Drive on Mac with Option Drag Drop
- Select the file(s) or folder(s) as usual in the Finder of Mac OS X.
- Open a new Finder window and choose ‘iCloud Drive’ from the sidebar.
- While dragging the selected file to iCloud Drive start to hold down the Option key.
How do I upload documents to iCloud?
You can even drag files into the Desktop and Documents folders, and then find them later on your Mac.
- Sign in to iCloud.com with your Apple ID.
- Go to iCloud Drive.
- Double-click the Desktop or Documents folder.
How do I transfer files from PC to iCloud?
Set up iCloud for Windows
- Download iCloud for Windows.
- Restart your computer.
- Make sure iCloud for Windows is open.
- Enter your Apple ID to sign in to iCloud.
- Choose the features and content that you want to keep up to date across your devices.
- Click Apply.
How do I save something to iCloud?
How to choose what app data gets backed up to iCloud for iPhone and iPad.
- Open Settings on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap Apple ID banner.
- Tap iCloud.
- Tap Manage Storage.
- Tap Backups.
- Tap your iPhone or iPad under Backups.
- Tap Show All Apps if the apps you want to manage aren’t among the first five displayed.