Next to iCloud Drive (make sure it’s selected), click Options, then select Books.
On your iOS device: Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud (or Settings > iCloud), turn on iCloud Drive, then turn on Books.
Next go to Settings > Books, then turn on iCloud Drive.
How do I put an ePub file on my iPhone?
How to add an ePub file to an iPhone or iPad using iTunes
- Step 1: Download the ePub file to your hard drive.
- Step 2: Open iTunes.
- Step 3: Drag the ePub file into your iTunes library.
- Step 4: Drag the book from your library file into your device.
4 Dec 2012
How do I put ePub files on my iPhone 2018?
Select the iPhone from the “Devices” list and open the “Apps” tab in the main iTunes window. Select your ePub-compatible app from the “Apps” section, click the “Add” button and navigate to the files you want to import. Select them in the dialog box and click the “Open” button.
Does iBooks backup to iCloud?
Use iBooks to sync ePub, iBooks Author books, and PDF files with iCloud Drive so that you can access them on all of your devices. The first time that you open iBooks after you update to iOS 9.3 or OS X 10.11.4, you’ll be prompted to use iCloud. After you turn on iCloud Drive, all files automatically upload to iCloud*.20 Apr 2016
How do I put ePub files on my iPad?
How to Open ePub Files on Your iPad.
- Make sure the free iBooks app is on your iPad.
- Open iTunes on your computer.
- Find the ePub file on your computer.
- Drag and drop the ePub file onto your Library in iTunes on your computer.
- Connect your iPad to your computer.
21 Jul 2015