- Launch App Store or iBooks or iTunes.
- Scroll down and sign in (if not signed in already)
- Tap your Apple ID and then View Apple ID.
- Tap Hidden Purchases.
- Find the item you want to unhide and tap the unhide button.
How do I find hidden books on iBooks?
It’s now hidden from view. On your iOS devices, these books won’t even show up under purchased items. If you’d like to unhide items, you can go back to the iBooks Store, and click Account.
How to hide past iBooks purchases
- Launch iBooks, and go to the iBook Store.
- Click Purchased.
- Hover over a book and click the “X”.
How do I unhide books in Apple Books?
To unhide books on Mac, click Store > View My Apple ID, scroll to Hidden Purchases, then click Manage.
- Open the Books app, then tap Library.
- Tap the icon below the book that you want to hide.
- Tap Remove.
- Tap Hide Book.
How do I unhide a book on my iPad?
Tap your Apple ID name, then tap View Account. Scroll down on the Account pane, and tap Hidden Purchases. Locate the item you would like to unhide then tap the Unhide button.
How do I hide books in iBooks iOS 12?
How to Hide Books in iOS 12
- Start with the Library tab as this is where all your books are stored.
- Tap ‘Edit’ on the top right corner of your screen.
- Choose the titles that you want to hide.
- Tap on the Trash Can icon on the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Choose ‘Hide Books’ to hide the titles selected.