Just stick to the steps here.
- Download and install the application on your computer. Download.
- On the main interface, click “Apps” and then “App files”. Afterwards, choose a Word app which you want to transfer the documents into.
- Select “Import” and find the word files in your computer. Click “Open”.
How do I transfer media from iPhone to computer?
You can import photos to your PC by connecting your device to your computer and using Windows Photos app:
- Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes on your PC.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your PC with a USB cable.
- You might need to unlock your iOS device using your passcode.
How do I access files on my iPhone from my computer?
See which of your iOS apps can share files with your computer
- Open iTunes on your Mac or PC.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer using the USB cable that came with your device.
- Click your device in iTunes.
- In the left sidebar, click File Sharing.
Can you save Word documents on iPhone?
Early versions of Apple’s iPhone allowed you to view Word documents, but not save them to your phone. Now, however, a variety of document-editing applications are available that allow you to view, create and edit Microsoft Office files.