- Log in to the same Amazon account on both Kindles.
- Open Amazon in an internet browser.
- Hover over your name on the menu bar.
- Click Your Content and Devices on the menu.
- Select the books you want to move.
- Click the yellow Deliver button.
- Click the Devices Selected tab.
- Select the Kindle you want to transfer your files.
Can you share books between Kindles?
Here’s what you need to know before you share a Kindle book with a friend: You can only lend a Kindle book to another reader for up to 14 days. Not all Kindle books can be loaned. Some publishers impose restrictions on lending; if you don’t see an option to loan a Kindle book, it can’t be shared.
How do I sync my new Kindle to my old Kindle?
To learn more, go to Connect Wirelessly.
- To sync all content: With wireless connected, swipe down from the top of the screen to show Quick Settings, and then tap Sync.
- To sync to the furthest page read in a Kindle book: While reading, tap the center of the screen, tap Go To, and then tap Sync to Furthest Page Read.
How do I transfer books from my Kindle to my computer?
To transfer books to Kindle
- Connect your device to computer via USB.
- Double click the drive to open it and view the folders.
- Select the item you want to transfer (mobi or pdf).
- Copy books to the folder (documents) under Kindle drive.
- Or you can also use the Send-to-Kindle email address.