You just have to assure that your iBooks sync is “ON”.
If you want to sync iBooks on Apple devices, go to “Settings”, then “iBooks” and confirm whether it’s ON or not.
There is an option “Sync Bookmarks and Notes” and “Sync Collections”.
This should be turned “ON” so that your activities are also synced.
Where did my PDFs go in iBooks?
Restoring Missing PDFs in iBooks
- Close iBooks app & go to Settings > Apple ID > iCloud.
- Wait about 20+ seconds….NO rush or it won’t work!
- Once your device is reset & ready to use, go again to Settings > Apple ID > iCloud & turn the slider for iBooks back to ON position (it should be green).
How do I sync iBooks?
To sync a PDF from your computer to iBooks on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- Select your iOS device.
- Under Settings, click Books.
- Select Sync Books.
- If iTunes is set to sync only selected books, make sure that there’s a check in the checkbox next to the PDF you want to sync.
- Click Sync.
How do I add a PDF to iBooks without iTunes?
How to transfer PDF or Epub books to iBooks through Dropbox (without iTunes)
- After uploading the file to Dropbox launch the Dropbox app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and look for the file you just uploaded.
- Now open that file and then tap on the ‘Share’ button.
- From there tap on ‘Open in iBooks’.
- That’s it!