How to add large files to Kindle for iOS app
- Use a cloud storage app such as Dropbox. The solution works for files larger than 50 MB.
- Use iTunes app on a computer. This solution also works for files that are larger than 50 MB.
- Use Send to Kindle app on your computer.
How do I upload a large PDF to my Kindle?
How to Transfer PDFs to a Kindle
- Locate the PDF file either on your desktop or within the file browser.
- Connect the Kindle to your computer via USB cable.
- Locate the “documents” folder within the Kindle.
- Drag and drop the PDF file from the original location to the Kindle “documents” folder.
How do I transfer files from my Kindle to my phone?
Attach your phone or tablet to your computer using the USB cable that came with the device. Wait for your computer to recognize the device, then click the Start Globe and select Computer to open Windows Explorer. Under Portable Devices, find and double-click Kindle and move the window aside.
How do you use Send to Kindle?
Use Send to Kindle to send personal documents to your Fire tablets, Kindle e-readers, and supported Kindle reading apps, and archive to your Kindle Library. To download and install Send to Kindle: Go to Send to Kindle. Click the Download now button, and then follow the on-screen instructions.
Does Calibre work with Kindle?
If you have eBooks in EPUB or another format unsupported by Kindle, you can use Calibre to convert the eBooks to a supported format. Some newer devices support the new MOBI or AZW3 formats (and you can try these out as well), but classic MOBI offers the most compatibility.