Return a Book Borrowed from Kindle Owners’ Lending Library
To return a book: Go to Manage Your Content and Devices, and then select the Your Content tab.
Select the Actions button next to the book you want to return.
Select Return this book, and then select Yes in the pop-up window.
How do I return an ebook to the library?
Click on Your Account. Scroll down to “Digital Content” and click on “Manage Your Content and Devices.” Click on the three dots under “Actions,” to the left of the book you want to return. Click Return this book and confirm.
How do I return a Kindle unlimited book?
Open the Kindle Store. On Kindle e-readers, select Kindle Unlimited.
To return content from your web browser:
- Go to Manage Your Content and Devices.
- From the Your Content tab, use the drop-down menu to filter by Kindle Unlimited.
- Select the Actions button next to the title you want to return, and then Return this title.
How do I borrow books from the library on my Kindle?
How to borrow and deliver Kindle Books
- Open your library’s digital collection (you can find it using www.overdrive.com).
- Find a Kindle Book to borrow.
- Select Borrow.
- Choose a lending period for the title (if available).Then, select Borrow again.
- After you borrow the title, select Read now with Kindle.