How to Open ePub Files on Your iPad.
- Make sure the free iBooks app is on your iPad.
- Open iTunes on your computer.
- Find the ePub file on your computer.
- Drag and drop the ePub file onto your Library in iTunes on your computer.
- Connect your iPad to your computer.
How can I read ePub files on my iPad?
Answer: Yes, you can read ePub files on an iPad using iBooks. Launch iTunes on your computer, click on Books in the sidebar, and drag and drop the ePub files into the Books section. Next time you sync your iPad, make sure that those books are selected to be copied over to the iPad.
How do I read an ePub ebook on my iPhone?
For iBooks users; Drag-and-drop the book directly onto the iTunes “Books” folder and sync.
Reading EPUB books on your iPhone with iBooks or Bluefire Reader
- Open Safari on your iPhone and find an EPUB you want to download.
- Click the “Download EPUB” button on the book page.
How do I read an ePub ebook?
How to read Open EPUB or Open PDF ebooks on a computer
- Open Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Go to File > Add to Library.
- Find the saved EPUB or PDF file on your computer. By default, files are saved to your computer’s “Downloads” folder.
- Double-click an ebook to start reading, or follow these steps to transfer it to an ereader.
What ebook format does iPad use?