- Download or email a .mobi file to your iPhone or iPad. Start by opening the Kindle app.
- Download or save a .mobi file to your Android device. On your Android device, go to your home screen then open your ‘File Manager’ or ‘File Explorer.’
- Install the Kindle for PC on your computer.
- Open ‘Settings’ on the Kindle.
How do I open a Mobi file on my Android Kindle app?
Kindle for Android
- Save the MOBI file to a convenient location on your computer, such as the desktop.
- On your device, tap the Google Play Store or Amazon App Store icon then find the Kindle for Android app and install it.
- Attach your phone or tablet to your computer using the USB cable that came with the device.
How do I transfer a Mobi file to my Kindle app?
To add a mobi file to your kindle app for android, follow these steps below.
- 1 Connect Android to computer.
- 2 Copy mobi to Kindle folder.
- 3 Launch Kindle app on Android.
- 1 Connect IOS device to computer.
- 2 Copy mobi using file sharing.
- 3 Open kindle app on iPad/iPhone.
- 1 Find Kindle directory.
- 2 Add mobi to kindle folder.
22 Nov 2018
Where do I put Mobi files on Android?
Method 1: eReader Prestigio Book Reader
- Download and Install the app. App Logo.
- Open the App. Go through the tutorial.
- Go to File Manager. Tap on the Menu button in the top left and press Files.
- Open Your Mobi File. Navigate to the folder where the mobi ebook file is stored on your PC and tap on it to open it.
10 Jun 2019
Where are Kindle books stored on Android phone?
Reading and Managing Kindle Books on Android
- But remember, just because the book is visible in the carousel when you open your kindle App, it doesn’t mean that it is stored on your device.
- \Internal storage\Android\data\com.amazon.kindle\files\ or \sdvard\Android\data\com.amazon.kindle\files\
15 Oct 2017