If you want to find friends on Goodreads and you don’t have profile links, just click on the friends icon in the header, which is located directly to the left of your profile image.
Then select the add friends tab.
On this page you have several options to add friends: Using your Gmail, Facebook, or Twitter contacts.
How do you find people to follow on Goodreads?
If you want to find your friends on Goodreads and you don’t have profile links, just click on the tiny friends icon in the header of your page, which is located directly to the left of your profile image.
How many friends can you have on Goodreads?
How do you add friends to kindle?
- Head to the Manage Your Content and Devices section of your Amazon account.
- Select the Show Family Library link from the Your Content tab.
- Select the book(s) you’d like to share with a family member, and then click Add to Library.
- Choose a family member, and then click OK.
How do I share my Goodreads profile?
- Open up and log in to the Goodreads website.
- Navigate to your profile page. Hover over your profile icon in the top right corner and click “View Profile”.
- Locate and click the “(edit profile)” link. It is located next to your name near the top navigation bar near the top of the page.