How do I read and listen to a book in the Kindle App?
- Open your eBook.
- Tap on the screen to reveal a tray at the bottom of the screen that will say “Audible Narration”.
- Tap on this section to begin downloading the audio version, or if already downloaded tap the play icon to begin playing and reading the book together.
How do I get the Kindle app to read out loud?
The Kindle app supports the iOS VoiceOver accessibility feature.
With VoiceOver enabled on your device, audio support is provided for many books and features.
- From your iOS device Home, select the Settings icon.
- Select General.
- Under General, select Accessibility.
- Under Vision, select VoiceOver.
- Tap On or Off.
Where is the Listen icon on Kindle app?
First, download the Kindle app for Android from the Google Play store. Then, tap the Kindle book you would like to read and listen to. If you don’t see your Kindle book, tap the menu icon at the top left, then tap the Sync button.
Can you play audio on Kindle app?
The Kindle app supports the iOS VoiceOver accessibility feature. With VoiceOver enabled on your device, audio support is provided for many books and features.
How do I switch between reading and listening on Kindle app?
How to switch between reading and listening in Kindle apps
- Step 1: Make sure you have not only the Kindle app installed on your mobile device, but also the Audible app.
- Step 2: The best way to see this in action is with a book that supports Whispersync for Voice.
- Step 3: Load the Kindle app and open “Black Beauty.”