To download and install Kindle for iOS from your device:
- From your device, tap the App Store icon.
- In the search box, type “Kindle.”
- From the search results, tap the Kindle icon.
- Tap the Get button to download and install Kindle for iOS.
How do I install Kindle on my computer?
To download and install the Kindle for PC app:
- Go to:Kindle for PC. If prompted, choose the option to save the file to your computer.
- Click on the Download button.
- Once the download completes, follow the onscreen installation instructions.
How do I access my Amazon Kindle library?
Access Your Kindle Library
- From the left panel on the Home screen, tap Books, Newsstand, or Audiobooks, or tap the icon from the app grid or carousel to view specific content in your Kindle Library.
- Tap a title to download it to your phone.
- Access the right panel to view recommendations based on your recently purchased content.
Can I read Kindle books without the app?
Just because you don’t have a Kindle—or, for that matter, a iPhone, iPad, or Android phone that’s capable of running Amazon’s Kindle app—doesn’t mean you can’t still read a Kindle book. Thanks to the Amazon Cloud Reader, you can read Kindle books on the web using Safari, Firefox, Chrome, or Internet Explorer.
Can I download Kindle books to my computer?
Downloading a New Book to Any Device using Amazon.com. Go to https://www.amazon.com on your computer. If you’re not already signed in to the account associated with your Kindle (or the phone, computer, or tablet on which you’ve installed the Kindle reading app), sign in with it now. Hover the mouse over Departments.