Drag and drop the eReader book from where it is saved on your computer to the “Books” folder on iTunes.
Connect your Apple device to your computer using the supplied USB cable.
Click “File” and “Sync” to move the book from iTunes to your device.
How do I get iBooks into iTunes library?
You can download iBooks for iPad and iPhone directly from the App Store.
- First, open iTunes and navigate to the “Books” section.
- Now all you need to do is to drag and drop the ePUB files from your PC to the open iTunes window.
- The books are added to your library.
- Click on the “Books” tab on top.
How do you upload books to iTunes?
Publish a book to the iBooks Store
- With the book open, click Publish in the toolbar or choose File > Publish.
- Click Continue to confirm, then click Continue again to start the publishing process.
- Click Go to iTunes Connect, then follow the online instructions to create an iTunes Connect account or to sign in to an existing iTunes Connect account.
How do I add PDF books to iTunes?
On the top left is an option for ‘books’. Drag your PDF files from wherever they are into that window. You can also open iTunes and under ‘file’ choose ‘add to library’. Navigate to the PDF files and choose them and let iTunes process them.
How do I add books to Apple Books?
If you have books that you didn’t get from the Book Store or PDFs that you want to open in Books, you can import them into Books. In the Books app on your Mac, choose File > Add to Library. In the Open dialog, select the books or PDFs you want to import, then click Add.