- Step 1: Sign in to iCloud account.
- Step 2: Select an iCloud backup to download.
- Step 3: Select the call history that you want to retrieve.
- Step 4: Initiate the process for restoring call logs from iCloud backup.
How can I see my full call history on my iPhone?
To access the call history on an iPhone, open iExplorer and connect your iPhone to your computer. You should see the Device Overview screen appear. From this screen navigate to Data –> Call History or from the left column, under your device’s name, navigate to Backups –> Call History.
How can I retrieve deleted calls from my iPhone?
Part 1: Recover Call History via iTunes Backup File
- Step 1 Open iPhone Data Recovery from Your Computer.
- Step 2 Select a Data Recovery Mode.
- Step 3 Scan and Extract Files from iTunes Backup.
- Step 4 Preview and Start Recovering Call History from iPhone.
- Step 1 Log in iCloud.
- Step 2 Download iCloud Backup File.
How do I get my call history from iCloud?
Visit iCloud.com and enter your login information. This site you can access via any web browser on any device. Once you’ve logged into your iCloud account, you can view your phone call history like you would via your iPhone.
How do you increase call history on iPhone?
How to Increase Your iPhone Call History
- Press to launch Installer from your SpringBoard.
- Press to select the Install tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Press to select iClarified from the list of Categories.
- Press to select Call History Patch from the list of Packages.
- Press the Install button at the top right of the screen.