Go to the Prime Reading Catalog at https://www.amazon.com/primereading.
- Locate a title that you’d like to borrow, and then view the product detail page for that title.
- Select the option to borrow the title for free with Prime Reading, and then choose one of your supported devices.
How do I get my free book from Amazon Prime?
Prime members can borrow one book from Kindle Owners’ Lending Library each calendar month.
To borrow a book:
- From your device, open the Kindle Store.
- Locate an eligible title to borrow.
- Select Read for Free. If you’ve already borrowed a book, you are prompted to return that book before you can borrow a new title.
Can I read books for free with Amazon Prime?
Prime Reading includes a selection of more than 1,000 books and magazines. Then go to www.amazon.com/primereading to start browsing the titles currently available in Prime Reading. When you find a book, comic or magazine that looks tempting, simply click “Read for Free,” and the item will be available for download.
Do Amazon Prime members get a free Kindle book each month?
Prime members enjoy FREE Two-Day Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. You are now subscribed to the Amazon First Reads newsletter. Every month customers can choose one of the Kindle books selected by our editors for $1.99, or FREE for Prime members.
Are Kindle books free on Amazon Prime?
Amazon will now loan you free books, as long as you’re a Prime member. You can borrow one book a month by going to the “Kindle Owners’ Lending Library” in the Kindle Store on your Kindle device. Books with the Prime icon can be borrowed for free for the month (as long as you’re a Prime member).