A common way to view a PDF form is in a web browser, for example, when you click a link on a website.
If the form does not contain interactive fields, you can use the Fill & Sign tools to fill out the form.
Save the form on your computer, and then open it directly in Acrobat or Acrobat Reader.
How do you convert a PDF to a fillable form?
Convert an Existing PDF to Fillable Form Automatically
- Step 1: Load the PDF File. Open your pre-existing PDF form in PDFelement, or you can choose to open an existing form template.
- Step 2: Recognize Form Fields Automatically.
- Step 3: Fill and Save the Form.
How do I make a fillable form online?
Creating a fillable form begins with six basic steps.
Start with a form template
- Click the File tab.
- Click New.
- In the Search online templates box, enter the type of form you want to create and press ENTER.
- Click the form template that you want to use, and then click Create.
How do you edit text in a PDF document?
How to edit PDF files:
- Open a file in Acrobat.
- Click on the Edit PDF tool in the right pane.
- Click the text or image you wish to edit.
- Add or edit text on the page.
- Add, replace, move, or resize images on the page using selections from the Objects list.