Method 1: Export Books From iBooks to Computer by Email
- Open iBooks app on your iPhone or iPad, where you will see all your downloaded books displayed on the bookshelf.
- Open a book you want to read or stored on computer.
- Choose Email option on the pop-up window and you will be navigated to email with a file attached.
How do I export books from iBooks?
Export in iBooks format
- With the book open, choose Share > Export, and click iBooks.
- If you want to submit the file to the iBooks Store, click the disclosure triangle next to iBooks Store Options and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Click Next.
- Type a name for the book, choose a place to save it, and click Export.
Can you print books from iBooks?
Print all or part of your book
To print one page or a range of pages, enter the page number or range in the From and To fields. To specify printing options, click the Pages pop-up menu and choose iBooks Author. Select printing options: Print your book: Click Entire Book.
How do I get a PDF from iBooks to my computer?
Connect your device to your computer. On your computer, open the iBooks app, click Collections in the top section, then choose PDFs from the left sidebar. Select the files you’re like to transfer, then click and drag them to your computer’s desktop. In iTunes, access the iTunes File Sharing panel.
How do I download iBooks?
Suggested clip 61 seconds
How to download FREE iBooks on iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch – NO
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip