Export in iBooks format
- With the book open, choose Share > Export, and click iBooks.
- If you want to submit the file to the iBooks Store, click the disclosure triangle next to iBooks Store Options and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Click Next.
- Type a name for the book, choose a place to save it, and click Export.
7 Dec 2016
How do I get a PDF from iBooks to my computer?
Connect your device to your computer. On your computer, open the iBooks app, click Collections in the top section, then choose PDFs from the left sidebar. Select the files you’re like to transfer, then click and drag them to your computer’s desktop. In iTunes, access the iTunes File Sharing panel.
How do I transfer iBooks to my computer?
Part 1: Export iBooks from iPhone/iPad to Computer via Email
- Open iBooks on your iPhone;
- Find the target files you want to export to PC/Mac;
- Tap Share icon in the top menu bar, then tap “Email” and input an Email address to send this file;
- Open your Email on PC/Mac and download the attached iBooks files.
Can I get my iBooks on my computer?
Although you can purchase books from the Apple iBookstore on a computer, the iBooks application is only available on Apple portable devices and does not have a desktop version. The books sold at the iBookstore are in the common ePub format, which can be read by a variety of desktop applications.19 Sep 2018