With the right app, iPhones can support almost any e-book format.
- Search for the iBooks app, Nook app, Kindle app or any reader app you want to use to download e-books.
- Press the icon to open the app.
- Click on the title of a book you’ve purchased displayed in your in-app library to open and read the e-book.
Where can I download eBooks for iPhone?
8 sources of free ebooks for iBooks
- iBooks Store. As I already said, unlike other ebook sites, iBookstore is not available on the web.
- Project Gutenberg. Project Gutenberg is the top place to download free classics.
- Internet Archive.
- Open Library.
Can you get eBooks on iPhone?
Many popular ebookstores have their own book reading apps for iPhone. If you are an Amazon customer you can download Kindle application. You can read in this app books bought in the Kindle Store, or added in a compatible file format. Same with Kobo, Nook, or Sony.
What ebook format does iPhone use?