- Follow the link in your Wiley Order Confirmation email to the Downloads section of your Wiley Account.
- Click the link / title of the eBook you have purchased and follow the instructions to download and install Adobe Digital Editions.
- Select the appropriate version of Adobe Digital Editions for your device. Windows.
How do I download a purchased eBook?
To download or re-download your eBook, please follow these instructions:
- Look up your order directly in the ETS Store.
- Click on the “Download” button.
- Choose Save. Save your eBook to the location of your choice. We recommend saving it to your Desktop.
How do I access an eBook?
Open an eBook
- Click My eBooks to display a list of the eBooks that are available.
- Click the title of any eBook you have purchased to open it. Your eBook opens in a new browser window or tab. Tip You can also open a purchased eBook by clicking its title when it is displayed on your class Home page.
How do you copy and paste textbooks online?
Type in Your E-book
- From the Tools menu select Select & Zoom, then Select Tool. (You may also choose the Select Tool from the Basic toolbar.)
- Highlight the text you would like to copy.
- Copy the highlighted text by choosing Edit/Copy.
- Paste the text into the digital format of your choice.