Steps to Hide Purchased Books from iCloud:
- First, you will need to launch iBooks app.
- After that, you will need to tap on My Books at the bottom left corner of the window.
- Next, you will need to go to the top right corner of the screen and then tap on “Select”.
- After that, choose the books that you would like to delete.
How do I permanently delete books from iBooks?
Suggested clip · 77 seconds
Deleting Books in iBooks (#1349) – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I permanently delete an iBook from iCloud?
To delete the book go into iBooks then tap the edit icon select the book then tap delete. In my Purchased Books collection, I select the books, tap delete and they are still there. If I touch one, it downloads from the cloud, but not the iCloud, and goes into the Books collection.
How do I permanently delete an iBook from 2019?
Tap the top left corner of iBooks, hit select, then scroll down to the unwanted book and hit it and click delete.
- Open iBooks.
- Click iBooks Store in top-left corner.
- Click Purchased.
- Click the x in the top-left corner of the book you want to hide.
How do I delete books from iBooks iOS 12?
Step 1: Open iBooks on your iPhone or iPad. Step 2: Click My Books > Select, tap the checkbox next to the books you want to delete, then click Delete in the top left corner of the screen.