On your iPad or iPhone:
- Log in to your Blurb account.
- Find the ebook that you want to open. If you have purchased the ebook already, you will see a button that says Download. Click that to download your ebook.
- After your file downloads, choose Open in iBooks to open the file.
How do I get an eBook on my iPhone?
With the right app, iPhones can support almost any e-book format.
- Search for the iBooks app, Nook app, Kindle app or any reader app you want to use to download e-books.
- Press the icon to open the app.
- Click on the title of a book you’ve purchased displayed in your in-app library to open and read the e-book.
How can I buy Kindle books on my iPhone?
How to download your Kindle Library books in the Kindle app
- Launch the Kindle app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap Library to see all of the e-books in your Amazon library.
- Tap the book you wish to download onto your device.
- When it’s finished downloading (it will have a checkmark next to it), tap the book to open it.
How do I purchase eBooks?
Click on the Browse tab on the menu and select eBooks by title or by subject. Click on the eBook title of your choice. Click on “Purchase Complete eBook for Multi-Users”. Complete the “Online eBook Order Form” and click on the “Submit” button.
How can I read books for free on my iPhone?
So pick the one that suits you, get a title downloaded, and drift off into good-book bliss.
- B&N eReader.
- Kindle for iPhone.
- Wattpad 100,000+ Books.
- eBooks by Kobo.
- Bonus: ICDL Books for Children.