- Open iBooks on your iPhone or iPad. The iBooks app looks like a white, open book in an orange square icon.
- Tap Featured, Top Charts or Search at the bottom.
- Tap a book.
- Tap the book’s price.
- Tap the blue GET button.
- Tap the blue GET button in the confirmation pop-up.
How do you purchase books on Apple?
How to download a book from the Book Store
- Tap the Books app.
- Tap the Book Store tab to browse the virtual shelves.
- Tap the Sections button to get a list of sections in the Book Store.
- Tap a section to browse.
- Tap a book to download.
- Tap Get (if the book is free) or Buy if the book has a cost.
Can I buy a book on iTunes?
If You Want To Find Books In iTunes, Look In The App Store. Buying a digital book for your iPad is a very odd experience. If you fire up iTunes, you can find music, movies, apps, even audiobooks, but there is no category for digital books. You need to first download the iBooks app, and then buy books within that app.
Are books on iBooks free?
The easiest place to pick up a book for your iPad or iPhone is in the iBooks Store itself. On a Mac, launch iBooks (if you don’t have it, download it for free here) and then click on iBooks Store. Click on Free Books. On an iOS device, tap iBooks, tap Store, and then tap Featured at the bottom of the screen.
How do you buy books for iBooks on iPad?
How to Buy an iBook for Your iPad
- Tap the price shown in the gray button on the book’s information page. Upon doing so, the dollar amount disappears, and the button becomes green and carries a Buy Book label.
- Tap the Buy Book/Get Book button.
- Enter your iTunes password to proceed with the transaction.