Method 1 Finding Free Books in the Kindle Store
- Log into your Amazon account. Go to Amazon at www.amazon.com and log in by clicking the “Sign in” button at the top right side of the page.
- Go to the Kindle Store.
- Head for “Free & Cheap Reads for Kindle.”
- Select a category.
- Select a book.
- Get the book.
How do I access the Kindle Lending Library?
To borrow a book:
- From your device, open the Kindle Store.
- Locate an eligible title to borrow.
- Select Read for Free. If you’ve already borrowed a book, you are prompted to return that book before you can borrow a new title.
Are there free books on Amazon Kindle?
Amazon’s Free Kindle Ebooks
Amazon has hundreds of free eBooks you can download and send straight to your Kindle. Amazon’s eBooks are listed out in the Top 100 Free section. If you’re an Amazon Prime member, you can get a free Kindle eBook every month through the Amazon First Reads program.
How do I read books for free with Amazon Prime?
Go to the Prime Reading Catalog at https://www.amazon.com/primereading.
- Locate a title that you’d like to borrow, and then view the product detail page for that title.
- Select the option to borrow the title for free with Prime Reading, and then choose one of your supported devices.