- How do I add more activities to my photos on iPhone?
- How do I add more activities to my iPhone?
- Where are iPhone text pictures stored?
- How do I add Instagram to my activities on iPhone?
- How do I edit activity on iPhone?
- How do I mass save photos from text messages on iPhone?
- How do I see pictures sent from my iPhone?
- How do I download picture messages from my iPhone?
Tap the Upload Image icon.
Navigate to your phone’s image library to find the photo or photos you wish to upload.
You can tap to select multiple photos or select multiple photos one at a time.
Select Done to add the photo(s) to your activity.
How do I add more activities to my photos on iPhone?
Turn on extensions on your iOS device
- Open the Photos app, then tap a photo.
- Tap Edit, and then tap .
- In the menu that appears, swipe to the left until you see the More button, and then tap it.
- You see your apps that include Photos extensions. You can turn them on or off, or drag them up or down to change their order.
How do I add more activities to my iPhone?
Scroll all the way to the right and tap the More button. From the Activities menu, you will see any installed apps that support Action extensions listed below the default Action options. Tap the toggle switch to enable an Action extension for an app and add it to the row of Action options on the share/action panel.
Where are iPhone text pictures stored?
Tap the “Messages” icon from the home screen of your iPhone to access your stored text messages. The application will display all text messages sent and received in chronological order. Tap a text message to display the entire text message thread.
How do I add Instagram to my activities on iPhone?
How to Add Instagram to Share Sheet on iPhone or iPad
- Step #1. Launch any Photo app of your choice.
- Step #2. Next up, you have to tap on the share icon from the bottom left corner.
- Step #3. Now, swipe far right to the row of apps and tap on “More” button.
- Step #4.
- Step #1.
- Step #2.
- Step #3.
- Step #4.
How do I edit activity on iPhone?
While the exercise and stand goals can’t be changed, you can adjust your calorie goal whenever you’d like.
- Launch the Activity app from your Apple Watch’s Home screen.
- Press firmly on the screen.
- Tap on Change Move Goal.
- Adjust your goal using the – and + buttons.
- Tap Update.
How do I mass save photos from text messages on iPhone?
1 Save Multiple Photos from Text Messages on iPhone Itself
- Go to the Messages App.
- Tap on the thread of text you need to save.
- Then, tap on the Details option located towards the top righthand side.
- Go to the Attachments.
- Now, tap on More option in the pop-up menu.
- Select the photos you need to save.
How do I see pictures sent from my iPhone?
- Launch the Messages app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Find the message thread that you’d like to view all the images in and tap on it to open it.
- Scroll through the thread and tap on an image that you’ve either received or sent.
How do I download picture messages from my iPhone?
How to Save Photos from Text Messages on iPhone
- Open the text conversation with the image in the Messages app.
- Locate the image you want to save.
- Tap and hold the image until options appear.
- Tap Save. Your image will save to your gallery.