Locate a specific backup:
- Open iTunes. Click iTunes in the menu bar, then choose Preferences.
- Click Devices.
- Control-click the backup that you want, then choose Show in Finder.
20 Aug 2018
How can I view iPhone backup files on PC?
You can also locate iPhone backup in Windows 7, 8, or 10 by following Users > (username) > AppData > Roaming > Apple Computer > MobileSync > Backup. If you are not able to find your iPhone backup data in PC or unable to access the backup files, take refuge in third-party software – Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone.3 Apr 2019
Can you view iPhone backup files on Mac?
To view the files and folders of the iTunes backup data that is currently on an iPhone or iPad, first open iExplorer on your Mac or PC. You can also access the backups section on the device by clicking Backups through the sidebar on the left.18 Apr 2017
How do I view photos backed up to iTunes?
Sync your photos manually with iTunes
- Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes.
- Open iTunes on your computer.
- Use the included USB cable to connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer.
- Click on the device icon in iTunes.
- In the sidebar on the left side of the iTunes window, click Photos.
28 Oct 2018
How do I access my backup on iTunes?
iTunes Backup Files on Windows
Windows 7, 8, or 10 users can find their iTunes backup by going to \Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup\. Alternatively, you can locate your backup folder via your Search bar. To do this, launch your search feature and enter %appdata%. Then, press Enter.
How do I view my iCloud backup on my PC?
Open a browser on your computer and go to icloud.com. Sign in with your iCloud account. 3. In the main interface you’ll see all types of backup files, and then you can click to access certain data on your computer.
How do I view iCloud backup files?
Solution 2: How to access iCloud backup through iCloud.com (file type limited)
- Open https://www.icloud.com/ with a browser on your computer;
- Log in with your iCloud account or Apple ID and check data on iCloud.
- All of the backup files will be list on the window, you can just click to access iCloud file.
How do I open a backup on my Mac?
Open Time Machine preferences from the Time Machine menu in the menu bar. Or choose Apple () menu > System Preferences, then click Time Machine. Click Select Backup Disk (or Select Disk, or Add or Remove Backup Disk): Select your external drive from the list of available disks.
What does iPhone backup include?
Your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch backup only include information and settings stored on your device. It doesn’t include information already stored in iCloud, like Contacts, Calendars, Bookmarks, Mail, Notes, Voice Memos3, shared photos, iCloud Photos, Health data, call history4, and files you store in iCloud Drive. 1.