To save eBook pages as a PDF:
- Open the eBook in the eBook Full Text viewer.
- Go to the first page of the section of pages you would like to print and click the Save Pages in the tools menu above. The Save Pages to PDF menu is displayed.
- Select to include in the PDF:
How do I convert eBook to PDF?
How to Convert eBook Files to PDFs with PDFelement
- Open eBook File.
- Print eBook File to PDF.
- Save the Created PDF.
- Choose “EPUB to PDF”
- Convert eBook File to PDF.
- Download and Install Calibre.
- Add the eBook File.
- Convert the e-book File to PDF.
How do I save a Google book as a PDF?
Click on each one to open it. If you’d like to select that book, go to the top of the page, and click “Download”. In the drop-down menu, choose PDF. A pop-up will appear reminding you to save the selected PDF eBook.
How do I save Adobe Digital Editions as a PDF?
Before we get started, please have the program well installed on your computer.
- Add ADE Books to Any eBook Converter. Click “Adobe” button on the left panel.
- Choose PDF as the Output Format. Click “V” icon on the bottom and select “PDF” as the output format.
- Convert Adobe Digital Editions eBooks to PDF.