You can use the OverDrive app to read borrowed ebooks on your iOS device.
Note: If you’d rather read ebooks in your mobile browser, you can use OverDrive Read instead.
Once you’ve borrowed and downloaded an ebook in the app, go to your app Bookshelf, then tap the ebook to start reading.
How do I open an ebook on my iPhone?
Open and read your ebook on iPad or iPhone
- Log in to your Blurb account.
- Find the ebook that you want to open. If you have purchased the ebook already, you will see a button that says Download. Click that to download your ebook.
- After your file downloads, choose Open in iBooks to open the file.
Can I read Kindle books on my iPhone?
The Kindle Reader app is free to download from the App Store, and you can use it to read Kindle books on your iPhone or your iPad, but you can’t buy Kindle e-books or download books in that app either (you can still buy hard copy books though).
What ebook format does iPhone use?
What is the best app for reading on iPhone?
5 best book reading apps for iPhone and iPad
- Kindle. Kindle app is one of most advanced book readers in the iTunes AppStore.
- Google Play Books. Kindle app, however, is missing one feature.
- Kobo. Besides very friendly customization options, Kobo app offers an experience that makes the most of social reading in the digital age.