Amazon, who manufactures the popular Kindle e-book reader, also makes a Kindle application for iPhone.
This application is available for free in the iPhone’s app store.
After downloading the application, you can browse Amazon’s website from your phone and purchase e-books through their site.
Can you buy Kindle books on iPhone?
The Kindle Reader app is free to download from the App Store, and you can use it to read Kindle books on your iPhone or your iPad, but you can’t buy Kindle e-books or download books in that app either (you can still buy hard copy books though).
How do you pay for books on iPhone?
How to Buy eBooks on iPhone or iPad
- Open the Books app.
- Tap Book Store at the bottom.
- Find and select the eBook you want to order.
- Tap BUY and then confirm the order to purchase the eBook.
Are Apple books free?
Apple’s free books collection is broken up into several subcategories, topped by the company’s own recommended free books. Those include such scintillating titles as Williams-Sonoma Thanksgiving and Apple’s own iPhone and iPad Guides. Below that, you can browse free books, labeled by category.
How do I buy a book on iBooks?
- Open iBooks on your iPhone or iPad. The iBooks app looks like a white, open book in an orange square icon.
- Tap Featured, Top Charts or Search at the bottom.
- Tap a book.
- Tap the book’s price.
- Tap the blue GET button.
- Tap the blue GET button in the confirmation pop-up.