Generally speaking, when it comes to syncing iBooks between iPhone and iPad, there are two ways to do it; one is to use iCloud Drive to sync iBooks across all your Apple devices, the other it to use an iOS data transfer tool to transfer iBooks between devices.12 Jun 2018
Can I share an iBook with someone else?
Share iTunes, iBooks and App Store purchases.
Once you’ve set up Family Sharing, everyone can access each others’ apps, music, movies, TV shows and books. Simply choose the family member whose content you want, and go ahead and download.4 Oct 2014
How do I share an iBook with another iPad?
iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Tap Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing. On iOS 10.2 or earlier, tap Settings > iCloud > Family.
- Under Shared Features, tap Purchase Sharing.
- Make sure Share My Purchases is turned on, and that your account information is correct.
2 Apr 2019
How do I transfer books from iPad to iPhone?
If the books including purchased and non-purchased on iPad are also in iTunes Library, we can transfer books from iTunes to our iPhone, go to open iTunes on your computer > Plug in iPhone > Click iPhone icon at the top pane > Click Books > Choose “Sync Books” > Choose books you want to transfer > Click Apply.
How do I share books purchased on iBooks?
Here’s how to do it:
- Open the Books app.
- Tap the Reading Now tab.
- Tap the account icon.
- Under Family Purchases, tap the family member who originally purchased the book you want to read.
- Tap Books.
- Tap All Books, or use one of the genre buttons to browse through the books.
Can you send an ebook to someone else?
You can’t sell them used or give them away to someone else after reading them like you can with paper books. You can pass along ebooks if they are DRM free, but if you are buying them from a retailer like Amazon, the odds of getting a DRM free ebook are slim to nil.
How do I AirDrop to iBooks?
How to AirDrop PDF iBooks from iPhone to iPhone, iPad or Mac
- Open your iPhone “Settings” app, turn on “Wi-Fi” and “Bluetooth”.
- Start the iBooks app from home screen, go to “All Books” and open the PDF you want to share.
- Now, tap the “Share” icon at upper right side, touch “AirDrop” and select the receiving device.
Can you share an ebook with a friend?
Lending an ebook to a friend may be possible, depending on the friend and the ebook. Unlike printed books, that may be passed around from friend to friend until the pages fall out of the binding, ebooks are digital files that have restrictions on whether and how they can be shared.
How do I export from iBooks?
Export in iBooks format
- With the book open, choose Share > Export, and click iBooks.
- If you want to submit the file to the iBooks Store, click the disclosure triangle next to iBooks Store Options and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Click Next.
- Type a name for the book, choose a place to save it, and click Export.