Tap the + icon to restore a book.
If the app itself is deleted you can still retrieve your books for further editing provided they are on your iBooks bookshelf (i.e.
you had previously exported your book to the iBooks app).
Retrieving an ePub file with your iTunes Library.
How do I recover a deleted PDF in iBooks?
Restoring Missing PDFs in iBooks
- Close iBooks app & go to Settings > Apple ID > iCloud.
- Wait about 20+ seconds….NO rush or it won’t work!
- Once your device is reset & ready to use, go again to Settings > Apple ID > iCloud & turn the slider for iBooks back to ON position (it should be green).
How do I recover deleted iBooks from iCloud?
Method 2. Recover Disappeared iBooks via iTunes & iCloud
- 1 > Recover Disappeared iBooks via iTunes. Connect your iPhone to computer, launch iTunes if it doesn’t pop out automatically. Click Books > Sync Books.
- 2 > Recover Disappeared iBooks via iCloud. Visit icloud.com, log in your iCloud account. Select iCloud Drive.
Where are my iBooks stored?
Available iBooks encoded in the ePub file format, as well as iBooks Author titles and PDF files in iCloud Drive, automatically download to your iBooks library so they can be easily accessed from any iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac you own. Here’s where your books from the iBooks app are stored on your Mac.
How do I recover a deleted PDF file?
The 5 Steps to Recover Deleted PDF File in Windows
- Step 1: Stop Using the System or the Drive Immediately.
- Step 2: Check Recycle Bin.
- Step 3: Check Your Backup Drives.
- Step 4: Restore From Previous Version.
- Step 5: Recover with the help of PDF Recovery Tool.