In general, Kindle App (Kindle For PC) does not provide any print function in its software.
That is to say you can neither print e-books from Amazon nor the ebook in your Kindle.
Because most of the electronic publishers will forbid users printing these ebooks.
Can I convert a Kindle book to PDF?
Convert Kindle book to PDF: Step-by-step
Click ‘Add file’. Locate the Kindle book’s file, granted that you have already transferred it to your computer or Android smartphone. If you are using Chrome, then the downloaded file should appear in the bottom left-hand corner – click on it to open the pdf file.
How do I export books from my Kindle?
- Navigate to ~/Library/Application Support/Kindle/My Kindle Content/
- Drag all of the .azw files into the Calibre window.
- Select the books in the Calibre window which you wish to export.
- Click the “Convert books” toolbar item.
- Choose “ePub” as the output format in the top-right of the convert window.
How do I download a book from Amazon to my Kindle?
Downloading Kindle Books
- Visit Manage Your Content and Devices.
- Select Your Content.
- Select the title, and then click Deliver to Default Device (or) Others.
- On the pop-up window, select the device or app from the drop-down menu if prompted.
- Select Deliver.
Can I put books I own on my Kindle?
To put books on a Kindle, start by connecting your Kindle to Wi-Fi and then logging into your Amazon account on a computer. Then, click on “Account & Lists,” followed by “Your Content and Devices” to access a list of all of your books.