While Apple has moved audiobook playback to the iBooks app, you can still play your audiobooks in the Music iOS app, at least at the time of this writing (iOS 8.4.1).
In iTunes on your Mac, simply add your audiobooks—ripped, Audible, or iBooks Store—to a playlist and sync that playlist to your iOS device.
How do I listen to audio books?
Listen to audiobooks you’ve downloaded
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Books App .
- Tap Library.
- At the top, tap Audiobooks.
- Tap the audiobook you want to listen to. It will start playing automatically.
- Optional: You can also change how the audiobook is played, or set a sleep timer:
Can I listen to an audiobook on my iPad?
There are many benefits to using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch to listen to your Audible audiobooks! Our Audible app is free to download from the Apple App Store. Or, you can tap www.audible.com/getapp to download the Audible for iOS app right away! Multitask for background downloading and listening.
Where can I find free audiobooks on my iPhone?
Finest sites to download iPhone audiobooks for free
- LibriVox. If you’d love to download audiobooks completely for free, then Librivox is the right one for you.
- Lit2Go. Another way to download free audiobooks for iPhone is by using this awesome page.
What is the best audiobook app for iPhone?
10 best iOS audiobook apps
- Apple Books. Apple offers its own book-reading application, and for many dedicated iPad and iPhone fans, it will be sufficient enough for all their audiobook-related needs.
- Google Play Books.
- Nook Audiobooks.
- LibriVox Audio Books.