Launch the Kindle app on your iPhone or iPad.
Tap Library to see all of the e-books in your Amazon library.
Tap the book you wish to download onto your device.
When it’s finished downloading (it will have a checkmark next to it), tap the book to open it.
Can you get eBooks on iPhone?
Many popular ebookstores have their own book reading apps for iPhone. If you are an Amazon customer you can download Kindle application. You can read in this app books bought in the Kindle Store, or added in a compatible file format. Same with Kobo, Nook, or Sony.
Can I download a book on my iPad?
If you can’t find the app on your iPad, you’ll have to download it through the App Store. To do so, simply tap on the App Store application. Then, enter iBooks in the search bar. Once the results come up, tap on the small, rectangular GET button next to the app.
How can I get iBooks for free?
8 sources of free ebooks for iBooks
- iBooks Store. As I already said, unlike other ebook sites, iBookstore is not available on the web.
- Project Gutenberg. Project Gutenberg is the top place to download free classics.
- Internet Archive.
- Open Library.
How do I transfer eBooks from computer to iPhone?
The method below only works if you already installed iBooks on your iPad or iPhone.
- First, open iTunes on your PC and navigate to the Books section.
- Click on the “PDFs” tab and drag drop any PDF file from your PC to the open iTunes window.
- Connect the iPad or iPhone and click on the device button once it appears in iTunes.